- Represents redis commands.
- Represents a redis error. For the most part you should be using the Error trait to interact with this rather than the actual struct.
- Represents a lua script.
- Represents a prepared script call.
- Internal low-level redis value enum.
- This trait is used to convert a redis value into a more appropriate type. While a redis
Valuecan represent any response that comes back from the redis server, usually you want to map this into something that works better in rust. For instance you might want to convert the return value into a
Stringor an integer.
- Shortcut function to creating a command with a single argument.